Senior Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco, CA | Remote
As a senior full-stack engineer on our team, you will have the opportunity to build and deploy the infrastructure necessary for real-time computer vision solutions. You will be exposed to state-of-the-art AI and machine learning pipelines and contribute to the success and scalability of these systems. You will work on multiple pipelines from internal machine learning tools to customer-facing dashboards.
We use Python for our backend server and pipeline automation scripts, Typescript and React for our web apps, and AWS for all our cloud needs (DynamoDB, Kinesis Data Streams, CloudFront, etc.)
Recent projects for this role include:
- Building a data management pipeline to manage and label terabytes of data for our machine learning team
- Designing a new human pose labeling tool to reduce cost by 50x (and it's now being patented)
- Developing a dashboard to visualize real-time data from our camera infrastructure
- Architecting and developing an isolated health infrastructure to monitor our massively distributed platform
An ideal candidate would:
- Have built or worked on production web applications, including work on the frontend , databases and backend frameworks
- Have the ability to quickly hit the ground running and scaling our infrastructure in a modular fashion
- Be passionate about AI and is ready to take risks in a fast-paced startup environment
We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we develop and deploy the next generation of computer vision solutions.
Please email us with your information at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested.